Topic: Animal Experimentaion

RQ:
Is animal testing the most ethical option for drug discovery and development?

Claim:
 Animal experimentations, also known as vivisection, should be outlawed due to alternative solutions, unreliable test results in humans, and most importantly animal rights.

Why Animal Testing?
 I chose animal testing because I care about what is done to animals and how they should be treated. They deserve a lot more than they receive. I try to put my self in their shoes, and honestly who would want to be treated the way they are? As humans we like to feel respected so I don't see why they wouldn't want the same for themselves. When it comes to groceries I try to check the labels to see if they were animal tested or not, doing this helps me not feel as guilty for the way we treat animals.

Audience:
I would like my opinion to be seen by the young ones who might agree with animal testing, or who has no opinion over the problem. These are the people that I would like to see my topic, because they could be the ones to create a better solution and possibly end animal testing.

Comments

Popular Posts