Presentations:

I think overall the presentations were well. However, some did lack in certain spots and exceeded in others. The area that some presenters lacked in was that their presentations were not all that detailed and did not get to explain much on their topic. Some also did not have their citations in MLA format, or did not cite their sources with their three focal points. There were presenters that did not have eye contact with the audience, or did not have a clear voice speaking, which made it difficult to hear and understand.

The area that presenters exceeded in was that they knew how to connect their sources with their focal points, and did a well good explaining how they connect. Most presentations had lots of information along with their sources, which helped the presenters explain their thoughts. I also enjoyed how the audience asked questions and the speaker did a very good job answering all the questions. I think when the audience engages and asks questions it helps the speaker think outside the box and possibly create a better argument.

 I know that in my presentation I lacked in eye contact with the audience and did not cite my sources through out my presentation. But I still believe that I did some what of a good job explaining my focal points and connecting all three together.

Comments

Popular Posts