About Me.

me,
   
This is Nala. A part of me that I cant describe, along with my other three dogs. Im a big dog person. I always try to keep adding to the dog family but my parents think four dogs and three daughters are enough to handle in one house hold. And sometimes I consider brining home a goat.

Im big on trying to keep the Earth as clean as I possibly can. Recycling everything that can be recycled, never do I let anyone litter around me. I pick up the trash that is laying around when I walk by it especially at the beach, which seems to be the place everyone loves to litter the most.

Im not big on communicating much. Im more of to my self, family and the few friends that I have only. Some would call it anti-social, including myself on some occasions, I always change it up like maybe shy, or standoffish, I guess you can say Im all, even though they all really have a different meaning but each one really just describes me.

Coffee, Tea, Sushi and Pho are some of the main things that make me, me.

This is probably the most anyone will ever know about me.

Comments

Popular Posts